Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • What a great day!
  • Woke up and ate breakfast while watching television.  I played a little and even rode my scooter through the house wearing my Flipee hat.  I also wrote Daddy a Happy Father's Day "poster."
  • Went to yard sales with Mommy and Daddy, though I told Mommy, "I was hoping it would just be us girls."  I ended up getting a cool doll (she looks like a toddler instead of a baby) for $3.00, got a pink elephant for 25 cents, and got a free Simba toy.  I even got a free juice from one nice family.  I must have looked thirsty.
  • We went to Burger King and I got to play outside.  I love their play area.  I was a super helper when a younger girl was there and got scared.  I helped her get to the top and was so encouraging to her.  Mommy loved listening to me tell her, "it's alright, you're doing great..."
  • Mommy and I went to the farmer's market and I helped her pick out some fruits and veggies.  I begged for plums more than anything...  Mommy wonders whose girl I am.
  • After a little rest time at home, Daddy had to leave to go to his play.  Mommy and I went to Panera for dinner then did some shopping.  We had a horrible storm while we were in Kohl's so we spent lots of time in there waiting for the storm to pass.  I found the best pair of Cinderella shoes and couldn't wait to get home to try them out with my princess dress.  I even took one shoe off and thought I was so cute being Cinderella after she lost her slipper. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment