Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Another early morning...  this is rough!  I'm glad I don't have too many mornings that I will have to get up quite this early.
  • I did get to wear another cute dress, although my teacher told Mommy I need to start wearing shorts under my dresses... I guess I'm not being very lady-like.
  • Had a great day at school and got another smiley!  Mommy was so proud she took me to get a drink on the way home from school.
  • Grandma and Mommy fixed spaghetti for dinner... YUM!  I cleaned my plate!
  • After a little playtime in the backyard, I played with my baby dolls inside, pushing one in the stroller and one in the swing. 
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went to Gabe's to go shopping.  I got new princess socks... each one has a different Disney princess on the top of the sock and is a different color. 
  • Back at home, it was time for bed.  Mommy and I read a book together first.  I'm getting better at being able to identify words on the pages by listening to the letter sounds.  Mommy is proud of me.
  • We are hoping for a better night's sleep tonight.  I have been snoring a lot and waking up some because of it.  A restful night sleep would be awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment