Sunday, June 28, 2015

June 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up and took a bath.  I blew bubbles and played "bubblebeard." 
  • I put on a pretty pink and purple sparkly dress to go to church.  I played with Tori at church and ate some watermelon.
  • Went to Panera with Daddy after lunch... YUM!
  • I spent the afternoon with Ms. Sierra.  We went for a walk and even got to walk with Tori and her friend.  I got so tired that I took a two hour nap!
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to meet Daddy for dinner.  We ate a Buffalo Wild Wings and I got to play the claw machine. 
  • On the way home I told Mommy, "When I grow up I want to be a cowgirl."  When she asked why I told her that I wanted to ride horses.  I want my own barn and horses.  I would name my horse "SparkleDust" and it would be brown or silver.  I told Mommy I would have other farm animals like cows.  She asked if I would have goats for her and I said yes and that I would even let her come visit. 
  • We spent the evening relaxing at home watching Curious George 3 again. 
  • I'm so happy to have both Mommy and Daddy home!





No comments:

Post a Comment