Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Slept in until after 9:00.  I guess that is what happens when I stay up late.
  • Relaxed with Daddy until Grandma and Mommy got up and then said goodbye to Grandma when she headed back home.
  • Mommy and I played my bowling cow/milk jug game.  Mommy got a strike so I made her a "trophy" from Legos.
  • Ate lunch and then played at the playground.  It was so much fun!  I loved climbing and swinging really high (with a little help from Mommy and Daddy). We made a quick stop at a store before heading home.
  • Came home and took a nap with Mommy (after petting Cameron for about 15 minutes after he came into the bed and laid with/on me).
  • Ate dinner and played for a while then did some shopping with Mommy.
  • At home, Mommy and I caught some lightning bugs... I put a couple in my bug "watch" to carry around with me for a few minutes to look at them closer.  We let them go so they could go back to their homes.  Mommy and I also played a game with the horseshoes and hula hoops in the backyard.  It was fun!
  • After watching a color movie and having a snack, it was bedtime. 
  • Tomorrow is church day.  I can't wait!




































No comments:

Post a Comment