Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day: 

  • Got up around 10:00 and had 4 chocolate mini waffles and syrup and strawberries. 
  • Got dressed in jeans and my "I'm on island time" shirt. Had to wear a jacket since it was chilly outside.
  • Grandma and I went to Charleston and met Alice for lunch.
  • I had a chocolate chip pancake, bacon and apple juice.
  • After lunch went to the office where Grandma used to work. Met lots of people that thought I was beautiful and gave me suckers, candy, and a green bouncy ball.
  • When we left there, we walked to the mall. I got some new earrings, sunglasses, a book on phonics, and a number game.
  • After riding the horse and playing in the play area it was time to head home.
  • Once at home it was nap time.
  • After nap I needed a snack while I worked on her learning apps.
  • I had leftover chicken with ranch dressing, shells and cheese, and peas for supper and cleaned my plate.
  • After supper I had half of grandma's ice cream sandwich.
  • Grandma was doing a puzzle on her IPad and I said I needed it for my learning games because my mommy and daddy want me to learn more. It was pitiful so grandma gave it up.
  • After a snack of cereal and taking medicine it was time for bed.
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment