Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Daddy came home today. I was excited to see him, but not that excited. Mommy left right after he came home. Then, daddy took a nap on the couch while we were watching the new Curious George movie.
  • After the movie, I helped daddy with some housework. We hung up clothes together! I also played hide and go seek with Gemma. She's really good at hiding.
  • Daddy and I went to the store with one of his friends, Stephanie. She brought two of her children with her, including a five year old girl. I talked with them the entire time like we had been friends our entire lives. I even tried to give away all of my belongings to her that have been stashed in the car. (pencils, Olaf water bottle, etc.)
  • We ate spaghetti for dinner. I helped break the pasta and throw it in the water. I wasn't a big fan since the steam was hot, but I wanted to try it anyway. While daddy was cooking, I practiced balancing and jumping for the circus.
  • I bought a new tube of toothpaste at the store. I got very excited when I opened the box. It is a big tube like mommy and daddy use. I told daddy that I needed a big tube because I'm a big girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment