Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Went to Lowes with Daddy while Mommy was at work.  I was a big helper. 
  • Daddy and I worked in the front yard weeding.  I collected seed pods from the wisteria and counted them.  
  • Counted my Chuck-E-Cheese tokens that were on the table from our last trip there.  I told Daddy there were 38 tokens.  He had me count outloud to check and I was right!  He seemed proud and excited.  
  • After my nap, mommy was home and we went to the gym.  I had so much fun playing while Mommy worked out.  I even got to play with my friend from school that was there.  I have missed him.  He must have missed me too since he gave me a big hug when I left.
  • Went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and got to play a long time.  All the girls in there were having fun screaming while playing.
  • Went for a bike ride around several blocks.  I'm getting much better on my bike.  I'm also getting bigger... Daddy had to raise my seat a little higher.  












 

No comments:

Post a Comment