Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up close to 9:00 and ate chocolate chip mini pancakes and a banana for breakfast.  YUM!
  • Got ready for church.  I got to wear one of my new dresses from Grandma.  Mommy put my hair in two braids upon my request and I even wore my bracelets and sunglasses.
  • I had a great time at church and even got to make a clay ball!
  • We took Grandma to Noodles & Company for lunch then walked around the mall... I even got to play in the play area (slightly more difficult wearing a dress).
  • Mommy, Indy, and I took a nap together once we got home.
  • We played my new alphabet board game together then went to Brother's for pizza for dinner.  Carol even joined us there!  It was so much fun!  I wish Lucy had been there too!
  • I ate an ice cream sandwich and played on the iPad until bedtime.  I also cleaned up some of my toys after Mommy said Grandma was going to get rid of some of the ones that I hadn't been cleaning up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment