Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • I slept in this morning, even after Mommy.  The only reason she was already awake is was because we were going to the early movie.  It was free!  We saw The Lego Movie and I loved it!  I couldn't quit singing "Everything is Awesome" when we left. 
  • We stopped by Mommy's school for a few minutes and I left with four new pencils from Ms. Sherri and Mommy.  I also got a lollipop and stickers too!
  • We ate lunch then headed to Ms. Sierra's where I took a nap and played.  I even watched a couple of bunny rabbits in the yard.
  • Mommy and I came home and worked a little more on our secret project.  Hopefully we will finish it tomorrow. 
  • After a bath, I had cereal for a late snack then headed to bed.  I got very silly at bedtime!
  • It was a great day and I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment