Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 6, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up close to 9:00 and we started getting ready to head to my house.  I ate a donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles and then five mini pancakes for breakfast.
  • We stopped and had "Little Piggy" (Arby's) for lunch on the way.
  • I finally gave up and took a short nap close to the end of the trip.
  • I was so excited to be home and to see Mommy (and the pets... they all missed me!).
  • After unloading the car and showing Mommy all my new stuff, we went to the Relay for Life to walk around a bit.  I played a game called Plinko where I won a water bottle and a fan.  I got to fish in the pool of water, play with bubbles, play with a hula hoop (that they let me bring home), and get my face painted.  They even gave me a balloon dog too!  It was cool seeing all of the Wizard of Oz things everywhere.
  • Mommy, Grandma, and I ate a the Olive Garden.  It was delicious!!!  I especially loved the breadsticks!
  • After a brief shopping trip at Target (with our required photo shoot in the red circle at the entrance), we went home where we played the bowling game and relaxed on the couch watching a little television. 
  • It was great to be home with Mommy and my animal friends!





























 



No comments:

Post a Comment