Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Daddy woke me up at about eight this morning to get me ready for school.
  • At school, I got to go outside three times, got to play in the sand, and started making Father's Day paper for Daddy.  I told Mommy not to tell Daddy.  When Mommy asked what I wanted to buy Daddy for Father's Day, I told her that he likes to "work, work, work."
  • At home, we ate lasagna for dinner with butter bread (YUM!). 
  • I put on Mommy's shoes and belt from her dress and pretended I was her then cuddled a little bit with my buddy Cameron. 
  • Mommy and I played Frozen Trouble and I beat her and was so proud of myself.
  • Mommy and I played hide and seek (and worked on my counting at the same time).
  • I caught lightning bugs outside and watched a little bit of a movie until the DVD player didn't behave... Grrr.
  • Just before bed, Mommy asked me some questions about her...  it was on Facebook and she wanted to see how I would answer.  Here are the questions and my responses:

Alyson, age 4 1/2
1. What is something mom always says to you? "She loves me."
2. What makes mom happy? "If I do something good for her."
3. What makes mom sad? "If I hurt her."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By saying something silly."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't know cause I haven't saw you."
6. How old is your mom? "Thirteen!"
7. How tall is your mom? "About like, 11 59 feet."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Work."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know, work?"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Clothes."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Bowling."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Doing doctor stuff."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Help me. Love me."
14.What is your mom's favorite food? "Lettuce."
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "Like cuddling."
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "A doctor."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "We cuddle and love on each other."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "Same skin and same freckles."
19. How are you and your mom different? "We don't have the same hair."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? " Cause she cuddles with me."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He loves you... cause our whole family loves each other."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Bowling."
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? "Eighteen! Or eight or nine, I think."





No comments:

Post a Comment