Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • I had two breakfasts this morning!  A Poptart and then Mommy's cereal with banana.  YUM!
  • Mommy and I went to her gym.  I played with some new friends while she exercised in the other room.  It was fun! 
  • We had lunch then headed home for a nap.  Thank goodness Indy and Gemma kept me company in bed.
  • After a little housework and a little relaxation, Mommy and I went to Chuck E Cheese.  It was so much fun!  I made more new friends, played some great games, and even showed some skills.  Mommy had no idea I could shoot a basketball!  I got some cool prizes and still ended up with some extra tokens for next time.
  • After a little shopping, we headed home.  I played my new iPad game.  It's from the movie Inside Out and I'm pretty good at it.  After playing it and a little "midnight snack," I headed to bed with my new horse that Mommy bought me.  I named it "Fast Horse" or "Sparkle Dust" or "Silver Horse" (depending on the moment) and told Mommy "it's the fastest horse in the world... It goes one hundred fifty-nine."


I drew Olaf!



















No comments:

Post a Comment