Sunday, June 14, 2015

June 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and got a quick bath before getting ready for church.  I was soooo whiny!  Daddy couldn't figure out what was going on with me.
  • Wore a beautiful new dress to church this morning... thanks Ms. Kelly!
  • Played with Tori and had fun with my friends at church.  We even played BINGO and I got an Aladdin genie sticker.
  • After church, Daddy and I walked home while Mommy ran a few errands. 
  • After lunch and a little relaxing and playing with my baby dolls, Mommy and I went to her school to help some people set up for a meeting for tomorrow.  I helped carry things, move furniture, and entertained myself playing with money.  I think they people there really liked me.
  • Since I was such a great helper, we stopped at Burger King and I had a snack and got to play outside on the playground with a kid that was there and was about my age.  It was fun!  I wish I could have stayed longer, but Mommy was afraid it was going to rain.
  • On the way home, we drove through rain and sun so Mommy said to be on the look-out for a rainbow.  I found one!  It was beautiful!  I loved it!  It was low to the ground, so I told Mommy there was probably a "little guy."  She thinks I meant leprechaun. 
  • After relaxing  little bit, I went to Ms. Sierra's to stay for a couple of hours.  Mommy had to go back to her school and Daddy had his play.  I fell asleep before they picked me up since I never had a nap today and was super tired. 
  • Tomorrow we have an early morning with a dentist appointment out of town.  Hopefully I'm not too tired.
 














No comments:

Post a Comment