Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Got up around 9:30.  Grandpa got up with me.  I had 6 mini chocolate waffles and syrup. 
  • Watched some of my shows while grandpa read the paper.
  • Had mini ravioli and green pepper strips for lunch. (Begged grandma for the green pepper strips).
  • Took a nap hoping to go swimming when I woke up. And I did.
  • Quote from yesterday, "are most of the people you know from earth or somewhere else, like Saturn?"
  • Discussion from today-  Alyson: "we still don't know where lightning bugs live."  Grandma: "we can ask your mom, I'll bet she knows."  Alyson: "I think they live in the future." (Note from Grandma:  I know who's child she is. Lol)
  • After swimming I came in and changed into a cute skirt and my "Lucky Charms" shirt since Dave loves Lucky Charms cereal.
  • Grandma gave me two gold charm bracelets to wear with my outfit. I also wore my new sunglasses.
  • I had cheese dip and chips and had chicken fingers and rice for dinner. After dinner I had fried ice cream that I shared with Grandpa, Andi and David.
  • Grandma, grandpa and I went to the store after dinner. When we got home I needed gummies for a snack.  After my snack my mommy called me.  I was so excited to talk to her and tell her about my new bracelet.  Then, while grandma was talking to mommy, I met a new friend next door to grandma's.
  • My new friend and I played outside, drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, blowing bubbles, and drawing on paper.
  • After my friend went home I stayed out to catch lightening bugs. I caught 2 tonight.
  • I came inside, put on PJs, had a bowl of cereal, did medicine, brushed teeth and off to bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment