Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up WAY too early!  Going back to school is rough!  At least I got to wear a cute dress, even though I couldn't keep my eyes open.
  • My teachers had rearranged the classroom a little while I was away last week.  I got to play outside two times today, got to watch a movie, and got to play with Lucy!  I also got a smiley!!!
  • Mommy picked me up from school and I had to show her how our room was different and where everything was now that it had been moved. 
  • Grandma and Daddy fixed dinner... yummy grilled hot dogs.  I ate the entire hot dog as well as pasta salad.  It was so yummy!
  • Mommy, Grandma, and I went grocery shopping.  I had to take my purse and my new "drink me" bottle that I won at the Relay for Life.  I rode in the cart for a little while when I got tired of walking.
  • We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way back home and then came home and had a bath.  Mommy and I blew bubbles with the soap on our hands.  I even got one bubble to sit like a dome on the top of the water in the tub.   I quickly grabbed a toy and put it under the water and then brought it up under the "dome" of the bubble.  I thought it was so cool (Mommy did too!). 
  • After drying off and getting in my pjs, it was time for a book and bed.  Mommy's hoping I sleep a little better tonight with less snoring and no mid-night wake-ups.  We shall see. 









No comments:

Post a Comment