Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Woke up around 10:00, grandpa got up with me. I had 6 mini chocolate waffles and then some gummies. 
  • Got dressed in cute pink capris and a beautiful unicorn shirt since it's cooler today. 
  • I had ABCs and 123s pasta for lunch. Grandma told me I needed to eat a lot for energy. I told Grandma that I had "155,000 energies right now."
  • We went to the library where I played with the kitchen, the tool shop, the train set and some rounded chairs on the floor that I wanted flipped in once I saw another little girl doing it. I picked 3 books and grandma picked 2 to help with "c" and "d" sounds. 
  • Took an hour and a half nap when we got back. 
  • After the nap, I rode my bike and grandma took a walk around the block 3 times since it looked like it was going to rain. 
  • Came home and had a snack of Teddy Grahams and chocolate milk and played on my new letters and number apps on Grandma's iPad before supper.
  • For supper, I ate chicken and ranch dip with shells and cheese and peas and a clementine for a treat after dinner. 
  • Played a few more learning games, had a bowl of cereal and her medicine and then off to bed.
  • I missed Mommy a little more today, but still had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment