Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Another day at school.  Wore a beautiful dress (with shorts underneath).  I got to play outside once at school then it started raining and we had to stay inside.  Boo!  At least we got more inside play time.  I was playing with Lucy when Mommy picked me up.  I was quick to show her my smiley and how I could spin and make my dress look really pretty.
  • I was excited to see Nacho Cheese Doritos in the car, so I had to have a few on the way home.
  • We made a quick trip to K-Mart on the way home.   Mommy looked at patio furniture while I looked at toys.  I told Mommy the things that were my "very favorite, what I've always wanted..." when talking about the digital bird.  She thought I was silly.
  • We spent about an hour at home before heading to "trivia" at Buffalo Wild Wings.
  • I was a big helper, at lots of my food, and helped Mommy and Daddy deliver the answers, just like we used to always do on Tuesday nights.  It was great fun and our team won!
  • At home, I ate a bowl of Lucky Charms, watched Peppa Pig, and pretended to be a cheerleader!  I put on pjs and did a page of seek and find with Mommy before climbing in bed.
  • Only two more days of school until summer!









No comments:

Post a Comment