Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up extra early and I was exhausted.  Didn't even want to wake up.
  • Went for a drive with Mommy and Daddy to see a new dentist. 
  • The dentist office was so cool!  It had a tree house with a kitchen, big pillows to play and jump on, a movie theater, video games, and I even got to pick out my own movie (I picked "The Little Mermaid") to watch while the looked at my teeth.  There was also a train that went around and around over my head.  Everyone was so nice and I got prizes for being good.  I even got a special gold coin that got me a bouncy ball before we left.  Lots of people talked to Mommy and Daddy about my teeth after taking special pictures of them, but I just had a great time playing there.
  • After the drive back home, Daddy napped and I relaxed a bit.  I did help match socks while Daddy was working on folding other laundry.
  • Once Mommy got home from work, we ate dinner at home and then we went for a walk with Carol and the dogs.  I was a big helper and even helped walk the dogs.  I also got some ice cream which melted way too fast.  I even got sprinkles on Indy and Littles.  Oops!  I found a "grasshopper" which I found out was a baby praying mantis.  It was so cool!
  • Back at home, I caught 4 lightning bugs and had them all in my bug watch at the same time.  I was so excited!
  • I cuddled with Mommy right before bed to make Daddy jealous. 

Picking out my movie

















No comments:

Post a Comment