Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • My last day in the four year old class began with a donut!  I love donut Friday!   Thanks for the donut Daddy!
  • I played outside and even got to go to the library today to play with puzzles.  It was a lot of fun.
  • When Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I gave hugs to Olive, Lucy, and Ms. Christy.  I even got a sticker from Ms. Christy.  Everyone told Mommy that I would do great in kindergarten (even though we don't know for sure if I'll get in) and how smart I am.   Of course I got a smiley on my last day (and all week this week).  I was so excited to give Daddy his Father's Day picture and "All About My Dad" paper.  He and Mommy thought my answers were super cute!  On the way out of the school, Mommy took a few pictures so we could remember the last day of school for the year.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to see Inside Out.  We got popcorn, candy, and a drink.  The movie was great!  Mommy loved listening to me giggle during the movie.
  • After dinner at home, we played Operation, started working a puzzle, watched a little television, worked on laundry, and had a bath.
  • It was a great day!







 









No comments:

Post a Comment