Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up around 9:30 and grandma got up with me.
  • I had 10 mini chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.
  • After breakfast and watching a few shows I got dressed in a beautiful dress, my gold bracelets, and wanted my hair in two braids.
  • Grandma and I walked to a little shop to do some shopping. I ended up with shorts, skirts, dresses, and a book.
  • After shopping, I had mini ravioli for lunch and then I took a 1 1/2 hour nap.
  • When I got up from my nap grandma told her me had a surprise. Heading down the road I wanted to know if we were going to eat at the same place we did last night since we were on the same road. When Grandma turned off that road I said, "I'll bet you are taking me to Chuck E Cheese."  Grandma asked her why I thought that and I told her that I remembered the road.
  • We went to Chuck E Cheese for a while and played games and road rides.
  • Once at home grandma fixed me chicken, rice, and broccoli for dinner.
  • After dinner I was working in my workbook when the neighbor girl came over to see if I wanted to play on the trampoline at her house. After we finished there we can back over to Grandma's and played with chalk, bubbles, ball, and my rocket.
  • When the other little girl had to go home, I came in and worked on my workbook with grandpa helping.
  • When it got dark, Grandma and I outside to look for lightning bugs. Between us we caught two.
  • I came inside, changed into my night clothes, and had cereal while watching my show. After that it was medicine, brushing of the teeth, reading a book and then to sleep.















No comments:

Post a Comment