Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • School today was fun.  We learned about the letter N and played a lot.
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up from school and took me to Ms. Sierra's after picking up some food for me to eat.  Ms. Sierra showed me a picture of me with my Dolly when I was a baby (Mommy had posted it on Facebook).  At bedtime, Mommy had me grab my Dolly for another picture.  She's feeling a little sentimental.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was in a hurry to get home and get to bed since tomorrow will be an exciting day... I can't wait to wake up, get on the train, and go to DC to see my animal friends.  Mommy and Daddy also have some other things planned and they said we might see a friend while there.  It's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment