Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy woke me up and carried me downstairs to the couch.  I slept another 30 minutes on the couch until he MADE me get up and start getting dressed.  I wasn't happy with being awake, the outfit Mommy picked out, or that Mommy was trying to help me get dressed!  In other words, I was a bear!
  • I did have a great day at school and even got to show two of my horse toys for show and tell.
  • Daddy picked me up since Mommy worked a little later today.  We cooked dinner and had it waiting for her when she got home.
  • We cuddled on the couch and watched a family movie together.  Mommy fell asleep after she got under the warm covers on the couch.
  • I got to open a card that I got in the mail.  It was a Thanksgiving card from Grandma and Grandpa and it had $5 in it.  We talked to her on the phone and made plans to go shopping while she is here for some kids that are in families that need some extra help.  I can't wait to help Grandma pick out some presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment