Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up and didn't even have to get dressed before heading out since we were going to see the movie, The Polar Express and pajamas are completely appropriate for the movie.  There was a conductor who punched our golden ticket, cookies, and hot cocoa.  I was excited that Gabriel, Golden, and their family was there with us too.  I also got a super cool silver bell that I loved!
  • We did a quick change and went to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet Grandpa to watch the WVU game.  We ate, cheered, and had fun playing the claw machine.
  • At home, we took a nap to rest up for the evening.
  • After waking, Mommy, Grandma and I met Gabriel and his Mommy downtown for the Christmas parade.  We had so much fun!  Mommy bought me a light up stick and we got one for Gabriel too.  I came home with more candy and a cranky attitude.  After my meltdown, I was happy the rest of the evening relaxing at home.  Mommy got me a few things for my small Christmas tree.  I decorated a little before bed and will decorate more tomorrow.  I'm so excited for Christmas!






 










No comments:

Post a Comment