Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another early morning, but at least I looked cute in my pink dress.  I even wore leggings with my pink boots to school.  Everyone loved my outfit!  We didn't switch "jobs" today at school, I told Mommy I would have to remind the teacher tomorrow, but she said since it is a short week that we might not switch this week.
  • We had a restful evening at home.  I ate lots of Ramen noodles, but no sandwich tonight.  I finished all of my noodles so I ate some of Mommy's too.
  • I played on the iPad a bit, watched some My Little Pony, and played with Mommy and Daddy (and some by myself).  I also took lots of selfies with Mommy's phone.  While running through the house, I tripped on the floor grate and hurt my pinky toe a little, so of course I screamed, "I need a Band-Aid or an ice pack!"  It even left a red mark on my toe.  It should get me some sympathy points for another day or two. 
  • I was determined to wear my horse pajamas yet again tonight.  Mommy thinks I might need an intervention since those are the only pjs I want to wear.






No comments:

Post a Comment