Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and got ready for school.
  • My favorite part of the day was "learning and playing with my friends."  We practiced cutting using pictures of forest animals.  My favorite animals we looked at were bats and foxes. 
  • I was playing on the playground with my friends when Mommy and Daddy picked me up.  They were a little earlier than normal.  A few friends ran to give me hugs and I said, "Goodbye everybody!" and waved like a star.  Mommy giggled.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to the playground since the weather was so beautiful.  I had fun playing in the leaves as well as climbing, swinging, and sliding.
  • At home, we rested for an hour or so before heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  I was tired, but at least I got to play the claw machine and had a few friends to visit with while we were there.











 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment