Monday, November 9, 2015

November 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Wore a cute dress and sparkly leggings to school.  I read the book I wrote to my class and they loved it.  I was so proud of it.  I was supposed to bring it back home for Mommy to take pictures, but I forgot.
  • I fed my fish and cuddled with Gemma on the bed for a few minutes and held her down so I could take a couple of pictures with her... all I managed to get was our eyes before she ran away.
  • Daddy picked me up and we came home, ate dinner, and relaxed.  I got my new High Five magazine in the mail, so I worked some of the puzzles and played the game with Mommy and Daddy.
  • At bedtime, I had a major meltdown.  Mommy and Daddy aren't sure why, but they sure didn't seem happy about it.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better night.




No comments:

Post a Comment