Saturday, November 14, 2015

November 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I heard Daddy wake up before 8 this morning and decided I needed to be up too.  I let Mommy sleep in (off and on between coming up to visit). 
  • We had lunch then came back home to watch the Mountaineers play football on television.  We also listened to another football game (Mommy's Cardinals) on the computer.  It was a little confusing and I wanted lots of attention and caused Mommy to not be able to hear some of the game.  Mountaineers won and Cardinals lost.
  • Daddy left for his play so Mommy took me to eat dinner at Chick-fil-A.  I ate well and played quite a bit in the playroom. 
  • We went to Michaels to do a little craft shopping and I was a big helper, at least until the end of the shopping time.  I started having meltdowns and Mommy stood her ground.  We paid for Mommy's things, mine got put back, and I cried all the way home.  After a little more of a meltdown at home, I calmed down and had a snack and Mommy decided to give me a shower.  I had another meltdown in the shower so Mommy sent me straight to bed which led to more and more melting down.
  • Mommy is hoping I'm not getting sick since I was so whiny this evening.  I guess we will wait to see what tomorrow holds.  Mommy didn't get any pictures of me, especially with all of the crying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment