Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to eat breakfast and relax a bit more than normal this morning. 
  • I wore a beautiful denim dress and leggings to school and my teacher was happy to see our homemade play-dough.  She said Mommy did a good job making it.
  • Mommy picked me up and we came home where I stayed for the rest of the evening.  I was excited to find a Halloween card from Grandma and Grandpa in the mail.  It even had money in it.  I helped Daddy organize CDs and DVDs while Mommy went to her school's volleyball game.  I got to see my neighbor friend for a few seconds before she had to leave again.  I missed playing with her, but got to relax a bit more than I would have otherwise.
  • Before bed, Mommy and I looked back to some of the first blog posts.  I can't believe how cute I was and how much I've grown.  Mommy says I'm growing up way too fast! 
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa to say thank you for the card and I quickly said, "Thanks for the money!"  When they were telling me to keep being a good girl at school, I said, "I will.  I'm awesome!"  There is no doubt about it, I am one awesome little girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment