Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Ms. Sierra let me sleep in until almost 9:00 this morning.  It was wonderful! 
  • I got dressed for the day and asked Ms. Sierra to put my hair in a ponytail.  Mommy sent me a good morning text with her picture so Ms. Sierra told her I said good morning too and that I missed her and loved her.  I spent the day with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy were in Morgantown at the football game.  We had fun!  They even took me to Arby's for dinner.  YUM!  For fun, I posed for a picture in Ms. Sierra's seat in the truck (don't worry, I didn't go anywhere without my seat). 
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up after dark and I decided to get into the driver's seat while Daddy put my car seat back in the car.  I even honked the horn!
  • At home, I cuddled with Mommy a little bit and worked on the book I am writing for school.  I have to finish it to take with my on Monday.  I've decided that I will read it to my class and that I will put it in the library so everyone can read it.  It's all about the forest and trees and animals.  I asked Mommy and Daddy to help me spell the words to write.  They are impressed that I am so descriptive in my story, using words like squealing, squeaking, and hibernating.  I also used the word cozy to describe hibernating.  Mommy will be sure to take a picture (and video) of my story after it is finished tomorrow evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment