Thursday, November 26, 2015

November 26, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to sleep in today because there was no school. I slept almost until 8:15! Daddy was happy to get up with me to fix me breakfast. He peeled a tangerine for me, but then I decided that I didn't want it. When mommy woke up, I ate some of her cereal.
  • I helped mommy and daddy cook today. I started to get frustrated that mommy wouldn't let me cut vegetables with a sharp knife. She did let me scoop them into a bowl. I also helped with the deviled eggs.
  • In addition to cooking, I also helped clean the house in preparation for grandma and grandpa coming to visit. It was hard work so I started singing, "It's a hard knock life for us." Mommy thought that was very funny.
  • After grandma and grandpa showed up, we had a big dinner. I ate enough that I got to have dessert, a piece of pumpkin pie with cool whip on top. It was delicious!
  • I laid around after dinner and watched a little bit of Home before bed. I didn't fight daddy when I went to bed because I know that tomorrow is going to be a busy day shopping for four little girls with grandma for Secret Santa.






No comments:

Post a Comment