Thursday, November 19, 2015

November 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy is spoiling me. Last night, he let me sleep in his bed all night. He usually moves me when he comes to bed. Also, he let me sleep in since I didn't have to be at school until breakfast and then our field trip.
  • My class went to watch Mulan Jr. at the Apollo Civic Theatre. We rode a bus to get there because it was rainy. Daddy helped chaperone. I loved it. Afterwards, we walked back to school since the sun came out.
  • After school, Addison came over and we played for hours. Daddy said it was amazing how big of a mess two blonde tornados could make. I just think we were having fun. We painted each others finger and toe nails. We played with the trains until I got moody and daddy took everything apart. We also watched a little bit of Up! We played so much that I forgot to eat dinner.
  • When daddy made me say goodnight to Addison, we spent some time finding "T" words. We found a couple of turtles, a truck, and a toad. Then I told daddy that I was hungry and he reheated the fettuccini he cooked for dinner. I wasn't a big fan of the sauce so I ate a few carrots as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment