Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to sleep in a little this morning.  Mommy was still sleeping and Daddy wasn't in much of a hurry which was strange.  I'm wondering if they even had to work today...
  • I had fun at school with my friends.  We played and Ms. Shellon even braided my hair.  I loved it! 
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up and I couldn't wait to show them all of my art work from the day.
  • At home, we had a little snack and rested a bit and I showed Mommy a few tricks on the swing set in the backyard (in the dark) before heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  It was fun!  I got to visit with my friends that are there a lot.  I kept showing off for them and invited myself to their table over and over again.  I kept using my fries to pretend to be different animals, two out of my mouth for a walrus and one out of my forehead for a unicorn, and so on.  They thought I was hilarious!  Mommy taught me a little science with the straw in the water cup.  She showed me how you could put your finger on the end of the straw to "pick up" the water in the straw.  I figured out for myself that you can drink it that way.  I also "hypothesized" what would happen if you turned the straw upside down with your finger on it and water in it.  Mommy loves that I love science.  She said "Science Rules!" and I threw my arm up in the air.  I asked her to say it again and again put my arm in the air.  Daddy said he was in big trouble since Mommy and I are "two peas in a pod."





No comments:

Post a Comment