Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Mondays are rough. However, I woke up pretty good after daddy peeled me out of bed. I ate a bowl of Frozen cereal and went to school with my two horses for show and tell.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and I got to spend a few minutes with her before she left. She told me that she will be gone for several days and I need to be nice to daddy.
  • Daddy and I played with trains again. I talked him into getting some of the buildings out of the attic to play with. We alternated the evening with eating pizza, playing with trains, and watching My Little Pony.
  • We took a break from playing and made a quick trip to the church. Daddy had to look at the church computer so I turned the lights on for him. I know exactly which ones to turn on for the sound room. I'm such a good helper.



No comments:

Post a Comment