Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up bright and early at 7:00am this morning!  Mommy and Daddy weren't amused, but in all fairness, it would have been 8:00 yesterday (before the time change).  Mommy got up and got me breakfast and then went back to bed.  I was nice and let Mommy and Daddy sleep a little longer.
  • I had a shower and was a super big girl in letting Mommy work on the mats in my hair.  She first asked if she could have one minute and set her timer... after the first minute, I kept letting her have another minute, and then another, until she finally got the mats out of my hair.  Let's see how long this lasts.
  • I had fun at church and everyone loved the Holiness table decorations that Mommy and I had worked on (and my signs too).  We even got candy after church from Ms. Janice. 
  • After lunch, Mommy and I did some grocery shopping while Daddy went to the theater. 
  • At home, I got to play with my neighbor friend for a while.  She even stayed for dinner.
  • I spent a few hours this evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went to a movie for date night.  I had fun and was sound asleep when they picked me up.  I guess the time change is harder than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment