Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a little again today. When I got up, I asked daddy for Frozen cereal and chocolate muffins. I was hungry.
  • At school, we talked about Thanksgiving and what food we eat for Thanksgiving. Then we made several different turkeys. One was out of our handprints. The other was out of clay and beads and feathers.
  • After school, daddy and I worked a little outside. I swept leaves while daddy cut branches. Then I got bored and asked daddy to draw me hopscotch. I played with that until we went in.
  • Daddy took me to BWW for trivia. I got bored really fast and kept bugging daddy for quarters. I ate some macaroni and cheese and cheesecake bites. They're delicious!
  • Tomorrow I get to see Mulan Jr. with my class and with daddy. I can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment