Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up, ate breakfast, showered, then got dressed for church.  I changed my mind on my outfit and had to change my dress before heading to church.
  • I took a grocery bag of blown up balloons and my Frozen walkie-talkies to church today.  While there, I had a minor disagreement with my friend Tori.  We made up by the end.  I got lots of compliments on my outfit, especially my cute pink boots. We ate a yummy Thanksgiving lunch there and then headed home.
  • I spent nearly all afternoon and evening playing with my neighbor friend.  She even dressed herself to look like me and Mommy couldn't help but take a picture.  She thought we looked cute.  I was my idea to have us pose for the picture while holding hands, one with our hands lifted in the air and the other with them down. Mommy kept one walkie-talkie at home and I took the other next door to the neighbors house so we could talk and she could tell me when to come home.  Mommy's quite smart.
  • Daddy and I spent a few minutes playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii before bed.
  • Only a few days of school this week, then it will be Thanksgiving.  I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment