Friday, November 20, 2015

November 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Had to get up super early this morning to get ready for school.  At least I still got a donut since it was Friday!
  • Had a great day at school today and Mommy and Daddy picked me up together!  I was so excited to see Mommy that I ran and jumped into her arms.  She seemed excited to see me too.  Mommy and Daddy had just finished talking to Ms. Sara about how I was doing in my class and they got a good report.  She told Mommy and Daddy that I have been especially helpful and encouraging to my friends and even suggested that another student get a big pom-pom since she was being so good.  It was nice for Mommy and Daddy to hear that even when I seem to have a few meltdowns at home and/or school that I am showing my smarts and my heart to others.
  • Daddy took his girls to eat at Panera for dinner and we all had yummy soup and bread.  I even got a green mitten cookie.
  • After a quick stop by Petco (my request) to see if they had any ferrets, we headed home.
  • I helped Mommy do a little painting on one of her craft projects, cleaned my room a little in case we have company tomorrow evening, and relaxed a bit.  I was so excited to wear my new horse pajamas and already have another new outfit and my pink boots picked out to wear tomorrow.  Thanks to Grandma for hooking us up with the lady with the cool clothes!












No comments:

Post a Comment