Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept in until 8:00 this morning and grew impatient that Mommy was trying to sleep in.  Mommy finally got up found out that Daddy had let me start painting my nails all by myself.  She ended up helping a little so we could start to get ready for church.  I picked out a super cute outfit, my purple dress (with plaid skirt bottom) and put black leggings underneath and wore my hipster cat shirt overtop (with mismatched socks of course).  Mommy was disappointed that she forgot to take my picture.
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch since we could eat for free with our trivia winnings.  It was nice though I was a little moody.
  • We napped at home and then spent to evening relaxing at home.  I ate two dinners, beefaroni and a little of Mommy's chili.  YUM!
  • Mommy and I watched Curious George Christmas movie together while Daddy went to his meeting.  We love singing the Christmas Monkey song.
  • I'm still working on my book, so stay tuned.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment