Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got dressed and ready for church and said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa.  Though I was in the middle of a bit of a meltdown when the left, leading to forced hugs and whining, I really enjoyed their visit.  I can't wait to see them again at Christmas!
  • I had fun at church and felt super cute in my black boots and striped dress.  Once again, Mommy forgot to take a full-length picture of my cuteness.
  • We ate lunch at Applebees (my idea...  I told them "I read it" (the sign)).  While waiting for our food, I found a few words in the word search and learned how to do Sudoku.  I finished it all by myself.  (Mommy said Grandpa would be proud!)  I liked Mommy's lunch more than mine and she ate my salad, so I guess it was a fair trade.  I was also excited to see Tori there.
  • Mommy and I took a long nap and then spent the evening resting.  I didn't cough as much this evening, so hopefully my body is fighting and I won't get sick. 
  • Daddy and I ended the evening playing Mario together.  I'm getting better, at least I think I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment