Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 17, 2016

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a little today. Then I ate some Frozen cereal before heading to school. One of the teachers put my hair in a braid and it was so pretty. Another teacher had to talk to me today because I got frustrated and put my hands on another student. Daddy and mommy aren't exactly sure what that means, but they're not happy.
  • I played a little with my trains when I got home. Daddy left them up for me from yesterday even though Indy has trouble walking around them. Then I helped daddy with a few dishes while dinner was cooking.
  • After dinner, I talked daddy into taking me to Sweet Frog. I promised him that I would be extra good and I wouldn't fight going to sleep or anything. I got to draw on their chalkboard while I was there along with another little girl. I kept telling daddy that her family speaks two languages.
  • I took a shower when we got home. I did everything all by myself! I even showed daddy how to dry off quickly so he didn't have to wrap me up in a towel. My hair is still matted in the same place as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment