Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another early morning.  I'm so glad it's Friday and that I got to wear a cute dress! 
  • We had fun at school today.  We put our pictures (I chose pictures of dogs) in our journals for the letter "D."  We also cut and glued a collage of forest animal pictures.  It was fun!
  • Mommy picked me up then we went home to pack for Ms. Sierra's.  I was excited that I was having a sleepover, but not as excited that Mommy and Daddy won't be picking me up until the following evening.  I know I'll have fun though!
  • As Mommy helped me into the car, she noticed that one of my new teeth is really there now!  She was excited and I was too!  I made her take a picture of it.  Then, on the way to Ms. Sierra's, I took some silly selfies for the blog.
  • At Ms. Sierra's this evening, we went to Wendy's for dinner the to Wal-mart.  I got to see my friend Maggie while I was there.  Once we got back to her house we played and watched cartoons until bedtime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment