Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up about 7:30 this morning.  Daddy woke up too. 
  • I ate breakfast and relaxed a bit and then decided to clean in my room (the plan was to work quietly since Mommy was sleeping).  I kept coming in to see Mommy to ask her when she was getting up and asking for her to help me in my cleaning.  She wasn't too happy, but I had already let her sleep in some, so she couldn't complain.
  • After a little relaxing, I did a little more cleaning in my room, helped with the laundry, then got dressed in one of my cute new dresses.  I also wore leggings and my new pink boots.  Mommy forgot to take a picture of my outfit and was a little upset since I was so cute. 
  • After some grocery shopping with Mommy, I came home and got to play with Addison for a bit.  We had fun, but I ended up getting hit in the mouth since we were playing with a bungee cord and it bounced back at me.  I ended up with a fat lip and the inside of my mouth was a little sore.  I decided I would send Addison home after that happened.
  • I fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie on the iPad.  I slept a long time and woke up in time for dinner and didn't eat a bite of it.  I was hoping we would have people stop by for "game night" but most of our friends (and mine) were busy or out of town.  We ended up having one guest for a bit, then we played Yahtzee as a family, just the three of us and I won!
  • Mommy and I made some cookies.  We might take them to church tomorrow, or might just eat them here at home. 
  • When bedtime came, I was ready, especially since it was late and I was cold.  Looking forward to church tomorrow.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment