Friday, November 27, 2015

November 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up when I heard Grandma come out of her room this morning.  She and I snuck downstairs and watched the movie Home while everyone else slept a little longer.
  • As soon as Mommy, Grandma, and I got ready, we picked up Carol and went Black Friday shopping.  We had so much fun!  I helped them pick out clothes and toys for their Secret Santa girls and I was a big helper.  They all bought me little gifts to thank me for being a big girl.  I bought myself a matchbox car with my money. 
  • After lunch, we continued shopping and even went to the mall.  I love the mall!  While shopping and walking around the mall, I told Mommy I wanted to get my ears pierced.  Mommy and Daddy had said, when I decided I was ready to get them done that I could and that Mommy would get hers re-pierced with me.  I got the cutest sparkly rainbow daisy earrings and was such a big girl.  Everyone seemed surprised at how well I did.  I got two lollipops and a sticker.  Mommy was a big girl too and I tried to give her a lollipop, but she didn't want one.  We stopped to visit with Santa and I told him that I wanted a pony, a horse, and a unicorn.  Mrs. Clause gave me a hug and a toy bendable elf.
  • Back at home, I played on my swing, ate dinner, played Trouble with Mommy, played on the iPad, then Mommy gave me a new pair of pjs for me to wear to see Polar Express tomorrow.  I can't wait to see it with Gabriel and our families.  It's going to be great!


Yummy Peeps!






















No comments:

Post a Comment