Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • It was nice sleeping in a little bit this morning and not being in such a rush since Daddy didn't have to go to work quite as early.
  • I wore another beautiful dress to church since it was going to be so warm today.
  • We walked to the library for our preschool monthly fieldtrip.  We read a book and watched a video.  It was fun!
  • Back at school, we looked at more forest animals.  We used tally marks to count the animals and wrote the names of some of the animals.
  • Mommy picked me up and we came home, ate dinner, then relaxed the rest of the night.  Mommy wasn't feeling so well and Daddy had a meeting, so just the girls (and animals) rested.  I took care of Mommy and even took selfies when she said she needed to take pictures of me for the blog.  I'm a great helper!





No comments:

Post a Comment