Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I slept in until 8:00 and Mommy was already gone.  She had to help Carol, so Daddy and I ate breakfast and hung out until time for church.  I wore a beautiful red dress with dogs on it and my red shoes.  I looked beautiful!
  • Mommy met us at church and I had fun playing with my friends and watching part of Shrek.
  • After lunch, Mommy and I took a nap and then did some crafts at home.
  • I only had one major meltdown today which is a huge improvement over yesterday. 
  • Daddy got the trains out of the attic and we played together while Mommy did some grocery shopping.  We played off an on the rest of the evening.
  • Mommy will be gone for a few days and I kept asking her who would play with me...  looks like Daddy will be busy!



No comments:

Post a Comment