Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a little today to make up for yesterday.  I did make it to school in time for breakfast, barely!
  • I had a great day at school, but lost my new panda necklace in the umbrella pipe (connected to the toy picnic table) on the playground at school.  It caused me to be a little whiny for Mommy and I was afraid to tell my teachers, afraid I would get into trouble.  My friends and I were just pretending it was "hot lava" by shaking the pipe up and down.  I was sad.  Mommy tried to get it after school, but needed something to help her, so Daddy is going to try tomorrow.
  • Mommy and I did a little shopping while Daddy had rehearsal.  We went to my favorite place, Target!  I got a pink Christmas tree and a few other things.  I always have to stop and play with the jack-in-the-box if I see one.  I love them!  I also found the biggest candy ever!  I was so surprised and excited about them!  We went to Michaels and got a few Christmas ornaments since they were on sale.
  • On the way home, I sang to Mommy some songs I made up as well as "Whip, Nae, Nae." Mommy giggled at my singing.  She thinks it's cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment