Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Church day!  I wore a super cute colorful dress (with a Christmas shirt underneath).
  • There were no kids at church today since most of them were at Youth Councils.  I had to entertain myself.  I missed my friends!
  • After church, I did a little dancing on the stage then we went to lunch.  A couple of stuffed animals came with us to lunch and were happy that I shared my strawberry slushie with them.
  • I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory two times and rested while Mommy went to work for a bit. 
  • After dinner, we relaxed and Mommy and I even played a game of Frozen Matchup before getting ready for bed.  I won!
  • I tried on my socks and shin guards to make sure they would fit for tomorrow's soccer practice.  I can't wait!  Mommy hopes the rain in the weather forecast will not cancel my first practice.









No comments:

Post a Comment