Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Woke up and cuddle with Mommy a bit but kept talking to her instead of letting her rest.
  • Mommy and I headed to her school for a bit and I got to see the prom decorations in the daylight.  I was very excited.  I had to stop and pose for a few pictures.  I also hurdled a "cloud" that had fallen to the ground. 
  • I told Mommy, "I want to do a fundraiser when I get older so I can make money and help the world."  She loved that. 
  • When Mommy left to go to the Prom, Daddy and I went to the park to play. There were a lot of children there and I found a couple to run around and play with. It was so much fun. Afterwards, we took the dogs for a walk. I complained about my feet hurting from so much walking when Daddy didn't turn back towards the house after two blocks.
  • At home, Daddy helped me shower. Then, I told him that we need to save water because of the Polar Bears are losing their ice. I'm so smart. I watched some Pound Puppies while I dried off and then went to bed. I told Daddy that I was so tired.










No comments:

Post a Comment