Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had a great day at school today planting grass, flowers, and playing with some of our new blocks.  I also got more "orders" for horse dresses.  Mommy and I really need to start sewing.
  • Mommy picked me up from school and I had to show her what we planted, how the colors had changes on the flowers (from the food coloring), and pose for a few pictures.  
  • We came home, had dinner, then went to church.  I got to play with Tori while Daddy went to the meeting.  We had a great time playing with all of the toys I brought with me.
  • After a shower, it was bedtime.  Mommy and I explored a new app called Switch Zoo instead of a book at bedtime.  The app is hilarious!  I made all kinds of new animals.  After hanging my glow bracelets around my bed for nighttime decorations, I told Mommy that I wanted to be a teacher instead of a circus performer.  Mommy finds this interesting since we are going to the circus in a couple of days... she wonders if my opinion will change after seeing it in person again. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment