Friday, April 1, 2016

April 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • Had lots of fun at school today.  I even got to play outside (and inside) with my friend Lucy!
  • Mommy and Daddy both picked me up from school today.  I was so excited!
  • Daddy dropped Mommy and I off at the playground while he went to the store and came home to start cooking dinner.  While we were at the playground, I made a few friends and we played tag, chasing one another over and over again.  Mommy was super proud of me that I made friends and played with a girl that was a little different than me.  She was a little slower to move and acted a little younger than she looked, but I didn't even notice.  I had so much fun climbing, running, sliding, and going crazy until I bumped my shin on the steps while running.  It hurt so bad and immediately started to bruise.  We began walking home at that point, but walked through another playground on the way and I miraculously felt better.  It was a nice walk, I even found a few flowers for me, Mommy, and Daddy.
  • I came home and immediately went out back to play some more.  My neighbor friends were outside too, so we played together.
  • It was a great evening, playing with my pets, helping Mommy get ready for the conference tomorrow and even getting to eat ice cream.  Mommy even helped me put on a couple of temporary Frozen tattoos.
  • During the evening, I told Mommy, "I think God made kittens" and "I think God made tattoos."  She thought it was so cute!






 













No comments:

Post a Comment